Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CHEVROLET DEALERSHIP...

I stopped by the Chevrolet Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new
Silverado 1500 pickup.

Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive.. I wanted to sense that new
"feel" before they become extinct.

The salesman (a black man wearing an Obama "change" lapel pin) sat in the
passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options. The
seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed
warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in
the summer heat.Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must
be a Republican truck.

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I
explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would blow smoke up
your ass year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership...damn guy had no sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment