Thursday, July 21, 2011

THE DONKEY...

Barrack Obama was touring the
countryside in his chauffeur-driven limo. Suddenly, a donkey
jumps out onto the road, they hit it full on and the car comes
to a stop. Obama says to the chauffeur: 'You get out and check,
you were driving.' The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports
that the animal is dead.

'You were driving; go and tell
the farmer,' says Obama.

Hours later, the chauffeur returns
totally plastered, hair ruffled with a big grin on his face.


'My god, what happened to you?' asks Obama.

The chauffeur replies: 'When I got
there, the farmer opened his best bottle
of whiskey, the
wife gave me a slap-up meal and the daughter made love to me.'


'What on earth did you say to them?' asks Obama.


'I knocked on the door, and when it
was answered, I said to them, 'I'm Barrack Obama's chauffeur and
I've just killed the jackass.

No comments:

Post a Comment