Thursday, August 18, 2011

DONE...

My lively broad, I mean lovely bride has forced the issue of cleaning up my office. I practically live in my office and a man’s home is his castle, however, my castle has been invaded by dust , dirt, dog hair and other creatures. I talked to my Border Collie ,Ace, about this situation and he said, 'if you’re gonna have to keep the outside of the place up, lawn, garden, pasture, barn, animals, and take care of her car, shop for and buy groceries, cook and wash dishes and work, you got two choices, clean up or man up, you know where the vacuum is.'

I reviewed the marriage contract and the love and cherish part was still there but somebody had marked out the obey part on her page.

I decided to clean up in the most efficient way possible, get it done so I would have time to wash clothes and cook dinner.

Let me tell you, just in case this happens to you , it can be fun. I got out the leaf blower, filled it up with racing fuel for the Mustang and fired that mother up. It will pin a cat to the wall, clean your desk off, blow that picture of your mother-in law right out the window. It is a perfect tool for housekeeping.

It is fast and makes noise, the perfect man-tool for cleaning house.

You don’t have to get down on your hands and knees to clean out from under the furniture. You will need to open the doors and windows and blow them little dust bunnies and anything else right outside. Do not try to clean the toilet with it.

Once everything is outside, put the bagger on the mower and run over it, empty the bagger into a big black plastic bag, hold it up by the ties and give it a spin just like you do the bag that loaf bread comes in.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment