Monday, December 19, 2011

BEST TEXAS JOKE I HAVE HEARD ALL YEAR...

Sitting together on a train was Obama, a Texan, a little old lady, and
a young blonde girl with large breasts.


The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the
sound of a loud slap.. When the train emerges from the tunnel, Obama
has a bright red hand print on his cheek. No one speaks.

The old lady thinks:
Obama must have groped the blonde in the dark, and she slapped him.

The blonde girl thinks:
Obama must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled
the old lady and she slapped him.

Obama thinks:
The Texan must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap
him but missed and got me instead.

The Texan thinks:
I can't wait for another tunnel, so I can slap the shit out of Obama
again.

No comments:

Post a Comment